The Jack Miller Center’s Winter 2015 Newsletter is out. In this issue, you’ll find:
- News on the Kinder Forum’s impressive start at the University of Missouri
- A Q&A with President of Carthage College, Gregory Woodward
- A “Scholar’s View” piece by David L. Boren, President of Oklahoma University
- Notes on JMC’s 11th Annual Summit on Higher Education, held this year in Chicago
- How the JMC Opportunity Fund has helped to establish a new partnership at UPENN and support postdocs both there and at Columbia
- And much more…
Read the Winter 2015 issue here.