A few highlights from the report:
- We grew our nationwide community of professors to over 700 on over 250 campuses.
- We invested $6.6 million in major programs and initiatives, a 14 percent increase since 2012.
- We added major new programs on campuses such as the University of Missouri and Northwestern University.
- We launched the Commercial Republic Initiative, a three-year national project at six leading universities from UCLA to MIT.
- We supported Constitution Day programs at 35 colleges and universities giving thousands of students the opportunity to discuss and examine critical and timely constitutional questions with experts and policy-makers.
The report also includes interviews with David Boren, the president of the University of Oklahoma, and Thomas Smith, managing partner of Prescott Investors and a member of the Jack Miller Center board of directors.
We hope you enjoy reading about the progress that we, along with our many faculty and donor partners across the nation, are making to revitalize education in America’s founding principles and history.
See JMC’s full 2013 Annual Report here.